I've finally finished reading it...! (book club)

I've finaly finished reading "Listen to the Moon" by Mickael Morpurgo ! I'm so sorry for the delay but it's a very long book, despite that I loved it. I don't know if you had the save reaction as me but I cried at the end. It such an amazing story with a very happy ending. By the author's description of things and the way he tells the story it makes it seem so real. When I was reading it, pictures were being projected in my head like a film. I don't know if they have made a film out of it because I know they have made the war horse that was based by the novel of Mickael Morpurgo. Whrite to me in the comments if you know if they have made a film of "Listen to the Moon" because I would love to see it. I hope you've enjoyed the book as much as I did. I think it's the best book I've ever read ! We will continu reading other amazing books, the next book to read in the book club is "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg, for more details about the book, clique-here :  http://gorjussthings.blogspot.fr/2016/03/a-new-book-to-read-book-club.html and for more details about the book club, clique-here : http://gorjussthings.blogspot.fr/2016/01/book-club.html.

Love from Cara xxx :)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés