Why not bake ??? This is a receipe to make a delicious bread pudding with raspberries !!! LET’S BAKE !
Serves : 4 / 40mins = preparation and cooking time / difficulty = 2/3
- 2 eggs
- 400ml cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 slices stale white bread, crusts removed
- 250g fresh raspberries
1. Heat the oven to 180C (155 fan) 350F, gas 4.
Rub a little bit of butter inside 4 extra-large coffe cups (or small dessert bowls).
2. Beat the eggs with the cream and sugar, using a wooden spoon, until is smooth.
3. Butter the bread slices and cut into small pieces.
Arranges half the bread, buttered side up, in the cups.
Scatter over half the raspberries.
4. Top with remaining bread and rpsberries.
Pour over the egg mixture and leave to stand for 10 minutes, for the bread to soak up some of the mixture.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffy and golden.
TOP TIP : serve the puddings warm with extra custard...
I hope you’ve enjoyed this receipe !!!
Love From Cara xxx J
What do you like baking ???