Hi every one ! Today I've decided to post the recipe for chocolate fondue with fruit and honey bread !!! ENJOY :-)
This recipe is for 4 people, the preparation and cooking time takes 1 hour and 40 minutes and it's level of difficulty is 2/3.
*For the chocolate fondue
- 350g dark or milk chocolate
- 150ml cream
- 75g dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa pwder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
*For the honey bread
- 300ml runny honey
- 4 slices wholemeal bread (crusts removed)
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp milk
*Fruit for dipping
- bananas (sliced)
- strawberries (halved)
- Mix the honey, milk, mixed spice and cinnamon together in a bowl and pour over the bread, allowing it to soak for 10 minutes.
- Chop the bread up into chunks. Carefully halve the strawberries and slice the bananas.
- Place all the fruit and the honey bread ona plate, ready to serve. Spear onto wooden skewers.
- For the chocolate fondue, place all the ingredients into a pan over a low heat and stir until it has melted.
- Remove from the heat and allow the chocolate mixture to cool for a moment.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into a bowl and serve with fresh fruit and honey bread.
TOP TIP! : Try dipping marshmallows, brasil nuts, or biscuits into the chocolate.
Love from Cara xxx:-)