My nail routine and hand care !!!

Hi everyone ! Today I've decided to write an article about my nail routine and hand care !!! A few days ago, I did a nail and hand care so I thought why don't I show you a few steps to keep your nails and hands in good condition ! ENJOY...!
Step one : The first thing you must do is wash your hands and with a nail brush, clean your nails to take of all the dirt and dust that are under your finger tips.

Step two : If you have any nail polish on your nails, take it of. Then file your nails.

Step three : To whiten your nails, squeeze some lemon juice into a pot and soak your nails for 1 to 2 minutes.

Step four : To take off all the dead skin and to hydrate your hands, prepare a scrub : pour some  olive oil into  a little pot and add some sugar. Mix the preparation then apply with a spon on your hands. Rub some on your nails, hands and between your fingers.

Step five : Rinse your hands and dry them gently with a kitchen towel without taking off the huile.

Step six : Apply some hand cream on your finger tips, hands and between your fingers.

I hope you have enjoyed this article and that it will help you keep your hands and nails in good condition !!!

See you
Lots of love from Cara xxx :-)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés