It's the holidays !!!

It's the holidays !!!!!!!! It's so cool, I'm so happy to be finally on holiday (but it's gone so quick!), the weather is perfect (may be a bit to hot) and we have put up our swimming pool (it's more like a paddling pool) :-). Any way yesterday I went to the market in Antibe with my mum. We went threw the little streets in the old town were I brought a different coloured all in one shorts and top and I brought presents for my friends birthdays who are coming up very soon. Then we had a wonder arround the market and I brought a nail polish and a bracelet for one of my friends. At lunch time we ate in a backers. I had a bagle and we ate in a room were the walls were made of chocolate (it smelt chocolaty Mmmm...), just when you walked in the backers there was a chocolate fontain and there was macarons all different colours stacked up, princesses shoes made of chocolate, lip stick made of chocolate....... After lunch we hade some really nice ice cream in the bestest ice cream shop (I hade yoghurt and chocolate ice cream).
I'd spent a super dooper day !!!!!! And finally when I came home I went in the swimming pool it was at 26C°......!!!

Hope you're having super dooper fun on you're holidays !!! See you...
Love from Cara xxx :-)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés