My goals for my academic year (+update)

Hi guys ! 
Sorry if I didn't publish any posts for a few weeks but with going back to school, I was very busy. I'm going to try to post at least an article every week, it will be every saturdays. Hope back to school has been okay for you. I went back to school on the 4 of september. I live in France so the school squedule is a bit different from the English squedule. The first few days I found it hard to get into the rhythme of it all (waking up early and coming home late). But now I've ajusted to it and I'm going to have time to fully invest myself into my blog. Tell me in the comments how your first day at school went. You've certainly remarked (as you're reading this post) that I changed my blogs' decoration if I can say it that way! Hope you like! Hope you like this post too, I'm writting about my four goals for my academic year. This year I've got a few very important exams at the end of the year so I've imposed myself some goals that I hope I will keep to get good grades at school!

1)Do my homework when I get it.
This year I want to be fully organised in my work so I've decided that when a teacher gives me homework, I do it straight away and that I don't wait to do it at the last minute. This way if I try to do my homework when I get it, some evenings I haven't got any homework and I can just chill out.

2) Read more.
This year I'm going to try to read more personnal books at home. Even though teachers give me books to read for school I'm going to also read books that I like reading.

3) Be more active in lessons.
This year I want to be more active in lessons, that way I can have a better comment from my teachers at the end of the year, I can also understand better the lesson and it will help me improve especially in Spanish lessons.

4) Stay positive.
Finally, the most important goal for me is to stay positive whatever happens.

I've gone over all my goals for my academic year, I hope you guys liked this post and tell me what are your goals for your academic year!

Thank you for reading this post! You can subscribe to my blog and you'll receive an e-mail every time I post a new article. Finally you can subscribe to my blog on bloglovin' !

PS : I've been asked by the website reviews.com to share, to you guys, their interesting information about the best eye cream. This article will be published hopefully before this week end. It will contain interesting information about skin care, best products and much more so don't miss it !

Cara xx

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés