Publishing my story on Wattpad

I love reading mystery, creepy, and thriller novels but I also like love stories too! Writing novels myself is also a big passion of mine! I've always loved inventing and writing stories. Since the end of last year I've been writing my own novel. In the past, when I wrote a story, I'd never finish it but this time I did. I've been writing this new novel for 10 months and I just finished reading it though and correcting the last few things! I'm very pleased with myself that I got to the end of my novel and I'm proud that I wrote it!

Last year I discovered Wattpad. Wattpad is a free application that you can charge on your phone and your computer. On Wattpad you can read stories writen by other people and you can also publish your own stories for free. I decided to publish my novel on Wattpad! If you don't know Wattpad but you love reading, this application is definitely for you. I advise you to try it out and you can also read my story on wattpad if you get the chance. My story is called "Unknown Truth" and it's a Mystery/Thriller.

If you have Wattpad you can search my story and read it! My usersame on Wattpad is Caramia8314. On Wattpad I publish every week a new chapter of my novel. I've already published the first chapter so you can start reading it! I don't know if I will publish my story on my blog, chapter by chapter, but I will certainly let you guys know soon.

To make you discover my story and make you guys want to read it, this is the description of my it!

Description of "Unknown Truth":
Freya is a teenager who recently moved from New York to the south of France. Freya mooves from a magical city to a Mediterranean costal paradise. But is it really paradise ? She moved into the house where her grandmother Carey and her siblings spent their childhood, many years ago. One day Freya sees her grandmother's sister's ghost in the garden. Her name is Jane. Freya wonderes if she's dreaming or does Jane's ghost really exist. Freya learns that Jane was ten when she disappeared and her body was never found. Why has Jane's ghost appeared after many years that she has died ? People say she drowned but Freya wants to know what really happened to her. With the help of her family that remember her, and possessions she finds around the house that belonged to Jane, Freya is going to solve the unknown Truth.

If you get a chance to start reading my story on Wattpad, let me know and tell me what you think of it! Tell me as well if you'd like me to publish my story on my blog for you guys to read it!

Thank you for reading this post! You can subscribe to my blog and you'll receive an e-mail every time I post a new article. Finally you can subscribe to my blog on bloglovin' !

Cara xxx

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés