My Daily Beauty Routine!

Hey!

This is my beauty routine I do nearly every day. It's been a few months, I've been using the same products and they're really affective.

For my hair I use a very affective shampoo made with natural and prurifying clay. I found that this product is really addapted to my type of hair (longue and thick). I wash my hair twice with this shampoo.

Résultat d’images pour dessange shamping


Then I use a conditionner PANTENE and I leave it to soack into my hair before rincing it out.

Résultat d’images pour Pantene conditionner

For my body I use a scrub RUB RUB RUB from LUSH then a body wash from THE BODY SHOP, The British Rose.

Résultat d’images pour The body shop british rose body wash

Résultat d’images pour rub rub rub body scrum lush

After my shower, I apply a body butter from THE BODY SHOP, The British Roses, to hydrate my skin.

Résultat d’images pour the body shop british rose body glow
For my face, I regularly use the same products to clean and stop any imperfectioncs. I use a moisturising facial wash by SIMPLE that I bought in Boots.

Résultat d’images pour simple moisturising facial wash

After I use a exfoliating cream with vitamine E from THE BODY SHOP.

Résultat d’images pour the body shop exfoliator cream vitamine E
I apply an Intense hydrating mask from YVES ROCHER.

Résultat d’images pour intense hydrating mask Yves rocher
I apply a hydrating pure calmille cream from YVES ROCHER and a few dabs of Tea Tree blemish stick that I bought in Boots, to cure any spots and imperfections on my face.

Résultat d’images pour pure calmille cream Yves rocher
Résultat d’images pour tea tree blemish stick boots

Finally, to hydrate my hands I use a Hand beauty care from YVES ROCHER with organic Arnica.

Résultat d’images pour hand beauty care yves rocher organic arnica


Don't forget to subscribe and follow my blog from week to week and leave a comment!

CR

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés