A new book to read !!! Book club...

Hiya ! I hope you've loved reading "Listen to the moon" by Mickael Morpugo ! If you haven't finished it don't worry you still have a few days. I haven't posted the article on the book yet. I'm so  sorry for the delay, but I'll be sure to post it in the next few days. Meanwhile, if you've finished reading "Listen to the moon" you can start our second book that we are going to read on the Book club : Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. I hope you will love this book as much as the first one. If you have any questions about the Book Club you can go and read the article that explains everything you need to know to participate, clique here : (http://gorjussthings.blogspot.fr/2016/01/book-club.html). If you have any questions on the book just send me an email (cara.raynaud14@gmail.com) or leave me a message in the comments and I will reply to you as quickly as I can.

Love from Cara xxx:)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés