Book Club !!!

Hiya !!! Today I'm going to talk about and ask you if you want to participate in one of my biggest projects for this year 2016 !!!

I'm creating a Book Club for all the people that like reading as much as I do. As I'm in my last year of secondary school, I don't have enough time to read as much as I used to. I think this Book Club is going to incourage us all to read and discover more brilliant books. I hope it's going to also incourage more people to read. This book club is starting today and finishing just before the summer holidays. I've  chosen a few wonderful books from authors I love. In the two months ahead we will be reading "Listen to the moon" by Michael Morpurgo and "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg (more to come in the next few months).









Every time, we finish a book I will post an article about the story, what I liked or desliked about it and why. You can also leave a coment or send me an email (cara.raynaud14@gmail.com) telling me about what you thought of the book. If you want  to participate in this Book Club you need to be over 11 years of age because some of the books are quite difficult for children under 10 years old.

The first book we are going to read is "Listen to the moon" by Michael Morpurgo. You have from the 10th of January untill the 13th of February 2016. The article will be posted around the 13th of February. Don't worry, I will still post an article every week-end as usual.

If you have any questions about the book, the club or you need help, don't worry you can send me an email (cara.raynaud14@gmail.com) and I will try to reply to you as best I can.
You can also suggest a few books that we can read in the book club by leaving me a message.

Lots of love Cara xxx :)
Email address : cara.raynaud14@gmail.com


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés