My opinion on the film "The Imitation game"


Hiya ! A few days ago I watched the film "The Imitation Game". I couldn't wait to see it because I'd heard alot about the film and really wanted to see it. It is the biography of the mathematition Alan Turing who during the second world war tries to break the secret code created by the Enigma machine which the Germans used for their wireless messages.
We discover that Turing was homosexual. In the 1950's homosexuality was illegale, but instead of going to jail  he chooses to take chemical castration so that he can continue his work. In the end Alan Turing commits sucuide.

I really love this film because it is a wonderful story that has been made into a fantastic film. It tells the true story of Alan Turing who saved, it was estimated, 14 milloin lives and shortend the second world war by 2 years. Alan Turing's greatest discovery was kept secret for 50 years. In december 2013, Turing was pardonned by the Queen Elisabeth II. Turing's work helped make possible the developement of computers.

My favourite actors play in the film : Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley. I'd recommend  this film if you are over 12 years old.

See You...
Love From Cara xxx:-)
                                              

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés